CSC UTI PAN CARD APPLY – Pan Card is an identification document issued by the Indian Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT). It is a Unique 10 Alpha Numeric Character. It is mandatory for various services and departments like Payment of Income Tax, Opening of D-MAT A/c, For Payment/ Refund of TDS, etc. To get the PAN Card, a desirous person can apply through Common Service Centers (CSC).
For Consumer convenience, CSCs offer various Government Citizens Services. Pan Card Service is also one of them. Applicants can approach the nearest CSC to apply for Pan Card. Application Form will be filled by the CSC Operator i.e. Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) on the behalf of the applicant. He is required to submit the necessary documents to VLE.
Also Read – Aadhaar Update Client Lite
The list of required Supporting documents is as
- Identity Proof
- Residence Proof
- Passport Size Photographs
Documents necessary for Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate
- Degree from a recognized Board or Institute
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
Documents necessary for Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Water Bill
- Voter Card
Bill Shall not be older than 6 months.
Application for Issuance of Pan Card – CSC UTI PAN CARD
VLE needs to log in to the Website with the ID/ Password provided at the time of registration.
- Fill out the Application Form with the required data given by the applicant.
- Upload the PAN Form, Photo, Signature, and Supporting Documents as mentioned above.
- After the submission of documents, VLE needs to make the payment.
- Generate the acknowledgment Receipt.
- Create a batch on regular intervals having at least one application.
- At the end of every month, all hard copies and batch detail sheets need to send through courier to the required address.
FAQs – CSC UTI PAN CARD
A permanent Account Number (PAN) card is an identification document provided by the Indian Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT). It is a unique ten Alpha Numeric character. To get a PAN card, an individual can apply through CSC.