Fill out the SCTE Assam Registration Form online. We will explain this in today’s article. How to Register for the SCTE Assam (State Council for Technical Education) Polytechnic Regular & Retest Examinations for the First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Semesters.
SCTE Assam – All Assam Polytechnic Semester Examination
- Firstly, go to the official website of SCTE Assam.
- Then, click on “Admitted in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 (All Institutes Except ATI)” Alternatively, select “Admitted in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 (ATI)”. A new window will appear, similar to this.
- Now Fill Up the Registration Form correctly & Then hit the Confirm & Register Button.
- After Completing Your registration log in with your Registration No & Password
- If you forgot your password. Then Please Contact Your Institute to Reset your Password.
Student Portal Overview SCTE ASSAM
Fees Structure for SCTE Assam
- Examination form fill-up fee for Regular students = Rs. 500/-
- Examination form fill-up fee for Re-Test = Rs. 200/- Per subject
- Examination form fill-up fee for Non-Collegiate students = Rs. 300/ Per subject
[Step by Step] SCTE Assam Registration Process 2023
- After logging in, upload a passport-sized photo and your signature. Image files should be in.JPEG or.PNG format and no larger than 300Kb in size.
- After completing the Examination Registration form, click the “PAY NOW” button to pay the examination registration fee.
- The site will be redirected to “SBI Collect” after clicking the “PAY NOW” button. Select Payment Category “REGULAR EXAMINATION FEE” and proceed with payment.
- Registration Fee for Retest Exam. Choose the RETEST EXAMINATION FEE category.
- Reviewing the successful payment of the examination registration fee. Please upload the Transaction Details and Payment Receipt for SCTE’s review.
- Exam registration will be confirmed once payment has been verified by SCTE. The concerned institute will also issue an admit card.
|Official Site||SCTE Assam|
|Google News||Click here|